Latest News12 May 2019
Follow us on Twitter
We are now also present on Twitter. Follow us: @ArcheryLibrary.
Major maintenance update
Major maintence work was carried out on the site design:
- appearance was slightly modernised
- navigation for mobile devices was improved
- redesign of print gallery
- cookie compliance script for EU-countries
- several improvements to the underlying code
- support for older browsers was discontinued. A recent browser or at least IE 10 or equivalent is recommended.
Update: "Arab Archery"
Updated "Arab Archery" by Faris and Elmer with a missing plate. Many thanks to Paolo de G.
New Book: "Archery Simplified"
by Phillip Rounsevelle, 1931.
Book aimed at teaching archery, not only archery technique, but how to teach an archery class.
The author was the owner of The Archer's Company, formed in the early 1920's and was one of the best known companies in the 1920's in the USA. They were located in Illinois, New Orleans and later Pinehurst, NC.